BackintheUSA.us Listing Agreement
Revised July 1, 2014
By “clicking” yes on our electronic form you agree to the Listing Agreement (“LA”) as described below between you, the Listing Company (“LC”), and us, GrassRoot, Inc. (“GR”), a Colorado Corporation which owns Backintheusa.us (“BA”):
What We “BA” Agree.
- Offer you, free of charge and for an indefinite period of time, a basic listing on “BA” as long as you qualify as a company which makes, assembles, produces, or manufactures products in the United States of America. The basic service is defined as an individual listing page describing your company and other public information along with up to ten products or categories of products.
- We will keep confidential any other non-public information about your company and you, the individual, who supplies us that information, such as contact information or any trade secrets, if applicable.
- We will update your information, as displayed on “BA”, with any changes, in a timely manner.
- We will forward to you any request from customers regarding your products or services if inadvertently contacted by them.
What You the “LC” Agree:
- Provide us with your contact information and company profile, including but not limited to your name, your company’s and current address, your official website, phone number, email address, a description of your goods and services and business, the number of products you produce in the United States, the percentage of the US product produced and the percentage of the componentry in your products made in the USA. If you do not provide all of the above information or any other required information, we will not be able to create a profile.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all the content provided to us and that you are the owner and the creator of this content, or the representative, and that you are solely liable for any error or misrepresentation provided to “BA”. Furthermore, by using your content, that you provided, “BA” will not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or any other legal right of any third party and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- You acknowledge and agree that “BA” is a listing service only and that “BA” does not endorse, recommend, or otherwise make any representations regarding your, the “LC”, content or the quality of services offered by you, the “LC”, and that “BA” is not responsible or liable for any of your, the “LC”, content.
- You acknowledge that “BA” does not pre-screen your, the “LC”, content (including stated licensures, certifications, and the like), and has no obligation to do so, but that “BA” and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content that does not qualify as US made.
- You agree to grant “BA” a royalty free, worldwide, transferable, nonexclusive license with the right to sublicense, to such content, in all media now or in the future for the purposes of facilitating your marketing of your profile, business, services, the website of “BA”, and the content in general. This section only gives “BA” a right to use your content in a limited manner; it does not transfer any rights or ownership of the content to “BA”. All ownership rights in or to the content shall remain the property of the respective owners.
- You may terminate this agreement and your “LC” profile at any time, for any reason, by contacting us at Listings@backintheusa.us.
End of Agreement